Let’s add an editable mathfield to a web page.
1. Add a
<math-field>. The content of the this tag is the initial value of the mathfield, as a Latex expression.
2. Load the MathLive library with a
You can read more about options to integrate MathLive in your project in the Getting Started Guide.
The quadratic equation is now displayed as a math formula.
3. Edit the equation in the code playground below.
4. Change line 3 of the HTML to another Latex expression, for example
f(x) = \sin(x), then press the Run button
- Interacting with a mathfield
- How to read, write the content of a mathfield